FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How can I find more info on products and sales?
-Social media pages
2. How long can you use the product after opening?
-Roughly 6 months after opening
3. Do I need dry hands when digging into jars? YES!
-Water should NEVER mix with these products because bacteria WILL grow! Always use DRY HANDS!
4. Are the products for everyone?
-Yes! Men, women, and children of all ages, ethnicities, and skin types. We only use all-natural and organic ingredients
5. What safety precautions are taken during Covid-19?
-At Tifani Beauti, your health and safety is one of our top priorities! In order to make sure that we do our part, all product containers are thoroughly sanitized and handled by clean fresh hands and wearing protective gloves at all times.
6. My body butter melted, is there something wrong with it?
-If your body butter is exposed to high temperatures, which can happen during shipping, the body butter may melt. If this happens, place the body butter in a cool dry place and it will solidify again. It may not have the creamy whipped consistency but it will still be soft and easy to use. If you're feeling adventurous, you can use a hand mixer to whip the body butter for consistency – though this is not necessary. Same applies to cool weather, it may be hardened but will still melt in warm hands.
7. How should I store my body butter?
-Store your products in a cool dry place. You should not expose the product to direct sunlight. Doing so can cause the product to melt.
8. Are these products allergen friendly?
-Many of our products do have nut derivatives such as sweet almond oil. If you have any type of peanut allergy, I would recommend not using any Tifani Beauti products due to possible unpredictable reactions that may occur.
9. What type of ingredients should we look to avoid in other products?
-Substances like parabens, mineral oils, aggressive surfactants, silicones, paraffins, PEGs and synthetic fragrances and color agents. While some ingredients make the skin and hair appear firmer and smoother at first glance, they prevent it from breathing. Certain ingredients may also negatively impact the skin’s defensive properties to maintain moisture balance.